TIME FOR A GUT CHECK
NO, REALLY. DO YOU HAVE A GUT? WE ARE TOTALLY GOING TO FIX THAT. AND MAKE YOU SUPER STRONG
CA NINJA is a 7 -week, intensive, nutrition heavy, results driven, strength and conditioning program. Developed with one purpose in mind. Taking you in your current state, to a super strong fitness animal, ready to chew up the competition and leave you with a body that feels strong and mobile. A body that you wouldn't have thought possible.
The results speak for themselves. Over the past 7 weeks people have lost lots of sweat, tears, inches and pounds. To a participant, they average over 20% strength gains for each base Ninja Fit exercise (in one repetition max during their test weeks, measured in pounds increased for each exercise) And, even as they enter the last phase of their program, they are already asking about when they can do it again.
Here is what Ninja-FIT looks like:
- 7 week long program
- Seriously challenging workouts. Both physically and mentally.
- 4 days a week for 1 hour a day (50 minutes of training time)
- Small groups of 6 people (1:6 ratio with your coach)
- Full nutrition work up and tracking weekly, for each individual
- Closed CA Facebook page just for nutrition questions, offering a timely response and a resource for all CA NINJA participants
- A highly available support team (your team, your coach, and the rest of the CA members who will watch you in awe for what you do each session)
Here is what you have to gain from it: (already proven!)
- Huge strength gains (bench/overhead press/deadlift/squat/row)
- Even bigger gains in mobility and overall fitness
- A high sense of self confidence as you push yourself like you have never pushed before
- Better body composition, leaner body mass, greater muscular definition
- Performance output (higher VO2/Wattage output/endurance)
- You can eat bacon!
- Clothes fit better / better prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse!!
Team Registration Options: (That time will be your team for the next 7 weeks!)
Think you have what it takes to complete CA NINJA? Press the button below to find out how you can get started.