TRAIN YOUR "GO FAST" MUSCLES HERE
BEFORE YOU CAN GO FASTER, YOU NEED TO REBUILD YOUR ENGINE AND STRENGTHEN YOUR FRAME
Helping athletes get faster and stronger is what we do. And we are very, very good at it.
We know that before you can run like the wind, you need to be able to move - with strength. This means analyzing your form, from how you look while moving to how you stop. This gives us a ton of information on what you do well and where we can tweak things to unleash your inner superhero.
Our training Sessions are 90 minutes in length. In order to ensure that performance goals are met our groups are kept small. This way we can monitor technique effectively and that there is safe application of progressive overload. The speed and agility program consists of:
Dynamic warm-up: (30 minutes)
- Flexibility: foam rolling, static stretching, & dynamic flexibility
- Movement Prep: corrective exercise & mobility -- full range of motion and movement proficiency
Strength & Power Development: (30 minutes)
Power: linear/lateral plyometric, Olympic lifting Strength: multi-joint movements, accommodating resistance & progressive overload
Speed and Conditioning: (30 minutes)
- Speed: sprint mechanics, change of direction, acceleration & deceleration
- Energy Systems: sports specific conditioning
- Nutritional Guidelines: tips & nutritional information